TEACHING & DISCUSSION (45 MINUTES)
- What would you say comes to mind for most people when they hear the word “accountability”?
- Pastor Dave shared three ways that we respond to our current cultural moment. Choose at least one of the ways below to work through as a community:
- LOOK UP: Take a moment to pray and ask God to speak to your community. Read Romans 12 together, listening for what you believe God is wanting you to pay attention to in the chapter. After a few minutes, share this with each other.
- LOOK IN: Take a moment to pray and ask God to speak to your community. Read Psalm 139:23-24, asking God to reveal something inside you that he wants to bring to your attention. Spend a few minutes in silence listening to God, then share what you believe God is saying with your group.
- LOOK OUT: Real change starts by acknowledging what we don’t know. As a community, ask God to reveal the good things he wants you to do this week. They might be conversations or actions, but ask God what they are. Take a few minutes in silence to listen to God, then share what you believe God is saying with one another. Next week, ask one another how things went.
- What stood out to you from the message?
This guide is intended for online community groups who are meeting digitally to care for one another in this season and discuss the weekly messages from Alpine. Looking for a community? CLICK HERE.
GIVING (2 MINUTES)
PRAYER (30 MINUTES)
Eradication of COVID-19 and healing for those who are sick
Followers of Jesus to be a presence of peace and love in their neighborhoods
Wisdom for local, state, national, and global leaders
Any needs in your group