All the information and perspectives we’re taking in these days makes it harder than ever to have the mindset we really need: the mindset of Jesus. Without the mind of Jesus, our actions start to look just like those of the broken world that Jesus is on a mission to rescue. Our response can only be on thing: to do whatever it takes to be with Jesus so that we can think like Jesus.
Join Alpine Chapel for a message from Lead Pastor Dave Mudd called, “Have We Lost Our Minds?” and learn how you can tune out the noise and get a new mindset as you spend time with Jesus this week.
TEACHING & DISCUSSION (45 MINUTES)
- Have you ever changed your mind about something? What caused you to change your mind?
- When you hear the phrase “mind of Christ”, what comes to mind?
- What impact are your thoughts having on your life in this season?
- What are some negative influences you can “turn off” for three days this week?
- What stood out to you from the message?
This guide is intended for online community groups who are meeting digitally to care for one another in this season and discuss the weekly messages from Alpine. Looking for a community? CLICK HERE.
GIVING (2 MINUTES)
PRAYER (30 MINUTES)
Eradication of COVID-19 and healing for those who are sick
Followers of Jesus to be a presence of peace and love in their neighborhoods
Wisdom for local, state, national, and global leaders
Any needs in your group