TEACHING & DISCUSSION (45 MINUTES)
- Share one thing about you that people in your group might not know. It could be a fun fact, an embarrassing story, or an accomplishment that you’re happy about.
- Who would you say knows you the best? And who do you think would say that you know them the best?
- When you think about God knowing you, what thoughts or emotions come up?
- What’s one way that your group can practice “know and be known”?
- What’s one thing from the message that stood out to you?
This guide is intended for online community groups who are meeting digitally to care for one another in this season and discuss the weekly messages from Alpine. Looking for a community? CLICK HERE.
GIVING (2 MINUTES)
PRAYER (30 MINUTES)
Eradication of COVID-19 and healing for those who are sick
Followers of Jesus to be a presence of peace and love in their neighborhoods
Wisdom for local, state, national, and global leaders
Any needs in your group