One of the best ways to grow as a couple is to share the journey with other couples. It’s in community that we learn from one another and pray for each other as we seek God’s best for our marriages. Whether you are a new believer, still seeking answers, or have been walking with the Lord for decades, your relationship will benefit from these studies.
Small groups are:
- Open to married and engaged couples
- Topical in nature
- Led by trained Marriage Ministry couples.
- 4-12 weeks in length.
- Curriculum costs and childcare vary from group to group.
- Financial support is available.
- For your planning purposes: While schedules may change, in previous sessions we have tended to offer all Marriage Small Group Studies on Sunday nights, at Alpine Chapel, with childcare included.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.